Amidst the current uncertainty surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you that Larson Air Conditioning is OPEN FOR BUSINESS and doing everything possible to help reduce the transmission of the virus. The well-being of our customers, our team, and our community is our top priority and we are taking every precaution to keep them safe. Our hearts go out to anyone who’s been impacted by the virus, and to those who are sick, we extend our heartfelt wishes for a full and speedy recovery.
We are fully prepared and confident in our ability to continue to deliver the highest quality of essential services despite the current climate. Normal business hours will be maintained at this time – Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm. Normal emergency services will also be maintained at this time – Monday through Friday 5:00pm-8:00pm, and Saturday and Sunday 8:00am-8:00pm.
To help reduce the increasing risk of infection and the spread of the virus we have implemented the following protocols:
- All technicians and team members of Larson Air Conditioning will have Masks, Latex Gloves, Shoe Covers, and Sanitizer available and in their possession for use when servicing your property.
- Special attention is being made to ensure all frequently touched surfaces and objects within our facility are being disinfected on a recurring basis throughout normal business hours.
- All HVAC systems within our facility have state-of-the-art In-Duct Air Purifiers installed to help in the reduction of airborne and surface contaminants, viruses and pollutants, and common allergens and particulates.
- Limit close contact with everyone by keeping an invisible 6 foot perimeter around your person.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Frequently wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds, especially after using the bathroom, before eating, after blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing, and after coming in contact with public surfaces and objects.
- Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol when soap is not readily available.
- Frequently clean and disinfect any surfaces you touch including: iPads, iPhones, Vehicles, Door Handles, Keys, Thermostats, Remote Controls, Microwave, Vending Machine, all Kitchen and Bathroom surfaces, and any other public surfaces in direct contact.
- Be alert for signs and symptoms of fever, fatigue, cough, and shortness of breath and report immediately.
- Immediately report interactions with individuals showing signs consistent with the virus.