KNOW THESE 5 THINGS BEFORE REPLACING YOUR AC SYSTEM
For school kids in the Arizona area, school is in session. And the new school year brought the typical shopping preparations: new backpacks, books and other school supplies— all things that go hand in hand with learning.
Of course, no one ever said learning new things should be restricted to school kids. No, sir! Adults need continuing education, too—especially when it comes to homeowner tips and responsibilities such as air conditioning replacement in Phoenix, AZ, Scottsdale and beyond. Are you in the market for an upgrade? Then take notes, homeowners. As your kids settle into their new classrooms and soak up history and English knowledge, we’re going to give you a few lessons of your own.
LET US SCHOOL YOU ON AC REPLACEMENT
So, you’ve decided to be responsible and do a little back-to-school shopping of your own. But to your kids’ dismay, your shopping needs involve a new AC system. Yikes! When the day arrives to replace your system, who’s going to teach you what you need to know about air conditioning installation in Phoenix, AZ? That’s easy—Larson Air Conditioning—that’s who!
Before you replace that old AC system, here are five lessons to keep in mind.
- Choose the right size: Not all AC systems are created equal. Different-sized homes require different-sized systems. To be certain you get the proper model for your home, call Larson Air Conditioning for a formal assessment. We install top-of-the-line cooling systems from Trane and can easily install one to fit your home.
- Understand the benefit of energy efficiency. Choose an air conditioner with an Energy Star certification and a high SEER (seasonal energy efficiency rating). The higher your SEER, the better your efficiency will be—and the more money you will save each month.
- Choose reliability. Replacing your AC system is not cheap. Talk to friends and family about their systems and read online reviews. Researching the best options will allow you to feel more comfortable about your decision.
- Don’t choose the cheapest model just to save money. Sometimes the best AC models will cost a bit more money. A system with a high SEER and an Energy Star seal of approval will pay for itself sooner than later. These models will run at a higher efficiency and last longer than their cheaper competitors.
- Look for special features. Today’s modern day air conditioners offer a great deal of cool features. From smart thermostats and filter change indicator lights to programmable settings and variable speeds, you can pick and choose a system with lots of great options.
CALL LARSON FOR A BEST-IN-CLASS AC INSTALLATION
When it’s time to graduate to a new cooling system, Larson Air Conditioning is here to help. We are the area’s premier HVAC company for air conditioning installation in Phoenix, AZ, Scottsdale and the surrounding areas. Call us today to schedule your AC appointment. Call or schedule a service soon and you can even take advantage of our current air conditioning rebates! Learn more here.