OUR HEATING WIZARDS CAN PROVIDE REPAIR SOLUTIONS
There are plenty of ghoulish sounds and eerie sights that rear their spooky heads during the month of October. When they do, some homeowners can be caught in the middle of a fright—especially if those hair-raising noises are haunting their furnaces! But don’t despair. If the creepy crawlies have invaded your heating system and you’ve noticed some cobwebs, Larson Air Conditioning can provide heating repair in Phoenix quicker than you can say hocus-pocus.
It’s true. A little bump in the night doesn’t mean it’s time to send your furnace to the HVAC graveyard. Instead, let’s regroup and take stock of those spooky happenings. It’s possible that a simple repair could be just the right potion for your mysterious ailment.
Ready? Here are eight signs that your system requires heating repair:
- You hear odd noises.
- Your electric bills are higher than normal.
- You have a yellow flame in a gas furnace (as opposed to a blue flame, which is the norm).
- You experience short cycling (your furnace turns off and on many times throughout the day).
- You’ve noticed poor airflow.
- You have uneven cold spots throughout your home.
- You turn the heat higher and higher with no results.
- Your indoor air quality is poor.
GOOD NEWS ABOUT THOSE REPAIRS
If any of the above issues sound oddly familiar, give us a call. Our five-star heating expertise includes repair for all kinds of systems, including:
- Heat pumps
- Split systems
- Packaged heating systems
- Self-contained heating units
- Heat pump condensers
- Gas-fueled furnaces
- Air handlers with electric heating
- Ductless mini-split systems
Remember, repairs aren’t scary when you have Larson on your side. Our pros are wizards at diagnosing problems and providing affordable solutions. Once we fix your system, you will experience greater efficiency, added savings and a renewed comfort throughout your entire home.
But there’s more. Did you know there’s actually a secret to avoiding these heating repairs? Yep! Prevent spooky heating failures by signing up for Larson Air Conditioning’s Cool Club. Our preventive maintenance agreements safeguard your HVAC system all year round so your system always operates safely, reliably and efficiently—24/7. Become a Cool Club member and gain these advantages:
- Improved home safety
- Longer system lifespan
- Improved indoor climate
- Fewer costly breakdowns
- Lower utility bills
- Cleaner indoor air
- VIP pricing on repairs and new equipment
- Seasonal specials and promotions
- … And so much more!
Total Indoor Comfort—365 Days a Year
Whatever your HVAC needs may be—from heating repairs in Scottsdale, AZ, to duct repair in Phoenix, our qualified, NATE-certified specialists are always happy to help improve your home comfort. Call our family-owned business today at (480) 428-0600!