YOU’LL BREATHE BETTER AND STAY COOLER, TOO
It goes without saying that 2020 really hasn’t been the year any of us expected. We’re living a new normal, abiding by different rules and continuing to ask plenty of questions about what lies ahead. But as we continue to fight the good fight by staying home and following social distancing rules, life still goes on. And for most us—that life includes spending more time inside at home.
So, with that in mind, Larson Air Conditioning would like to offer some friendly tips. From keeping fit to investing in your home’s indoor comfort and cleanliness, there are many things you can do while quarantined. (Even better, you can continue to practice these tips once quarantine ends!)
KICK BOREDOM TO THE CURB
OK, so you’re stuck inside and you’re getting bored. Don’t fret! There are plenty of things to keep you occupied. Here is our first tip. Since your family is spending extra time at home, it’d be wise to call our team of pros for your annual air conditioning maintenance in your Scottsdale home. Yes, we are open. And, yes, we are abiding by the rules, including social distancing and being extra careful with sanitation procedures.
Plus, should you need a replacement system, we’re offering a great spring promotion on Trane HVAC systems. Purchase by May 15 and receive our COVID-19 promotional response special rate financing of 0% for 18 months or 9.99% for 96 to 120 months.
Call for service now so you’re in total comfort all season long.
Now for those simple things you can do! Try these additional tips for staying active, energized, healthy and sharp.
- Stay fit. Check out online exercise classes, practice yoga or watch YouTube weight training videos—and get your kids involved, too. Make a competition out of it to see who can do the most push-ups, crunches or planks! But if you’re new to exercising, don’t try to do too much too soon.
- Research recipes. Get your family involved with healthy eating. Look up healthier recipes and make a list of new ones you’d like to try. Then spend the day cooking.
- Get smarter. Play some mental games. You can complete crossword puzzles, Sudoku, Trivial Pursuit or download a mental game like Lumosity to keep those brain waves sharp.
- Vacuum those vents. There’s never been a better time to clean your house. Make extra use of your vacuum’s attachments and be sure all your vents are dust and debris-free! Move loveseats and clean behind recliners, too. Be sure when replacing furniture that you aren’t blocking airflow from your vents.
- Be an energy detective. Investigate all the doors, windows and small cracks around your house to see if you find any areas where you’re losing air. If you have concerns, remember our team of professionals is trained and skilled to complete energy audits and can provide expert advice on where you can save money each month.
- Disinfect and sanitize. We’re sure you’ve been doing this nonstop, but keep it up. Be extra aware of doorknobs, light switches, car door handles and mailboxes.
- Replace those filters. Spring is here! So, if you haven’t done so already, now is the perfect time to replace your filters. Fresh filters will improve your AC efficiency and your indoor air, too. If your indoor air quality is compromised, our team can install an air purification or filtration system to help you breath cleaner air, too!
We’re Here to Help
Larson Air is here for you. Like you, we’re looking forward to Arizona and the rest of the country reopening and starting to return to normal. If you have questions or concerns about our service during this time—or if you simply need some AC maintenance in your Scottsdale home, please give us a call at (480) 428-0600.