Choosing the Right AC ContractorWhen you've decided that you need to purchase and install new heating and cooling equipment, you'll need to choose and hire the right contractor! We understand that there can be some guess work involved in selecting a contractor even for the most seasoned homeowner. There are low price contractors, high price contractors, bad contractors with good reviews and good contractors with bad reviews. When hiring a contractor it is extremely important to compare apples for apples.
With there being so many different brands and levels of craftsmanship it can be hard to see the differences. At Larson Air Conditioning we put all of our cards on the table. We believe in providing transparency throughout the sales process, not smoke and mirrors. There's no reason to look elsewhere; you've found the perfect company — Larson Air Conditioning.
A reputable licensed contractor like us will do the following when proposing an estimate.When you hire Larson Air Conditioning for Phoenix air conditioner service you get 'upfront', 'straight-foward', 'no-surprises', 'flat-rate' pricing. This means that after we complete the testing of your air conditioning system we'll explain our diagnosis and present your repair options. The cost of repair is always one flat rate that is pre-approved by the homeowner prior to any repairs being made. No matter how long the repair takes we only charge the pre-approved amount for the repair, no surprises.
- Perform an on-site inspection of the work you want completed and provide a detailed proposal in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate to you incensing and insurance to perform HVAC services as required by the Registrar of Contractors.
- Provide examples of quality installations of energy efficient heating and cooling systems.
- List in detail all the work that is being contracted.
- Specify all products by quantity, name, model number, and energy ratings.
- Provide manufacturer's warranty coverage documentation, Owner's manual documentation, and contractor's installation warranty information.
- State the payment schedule in writing.
- State the scheduled start and completion date.
- Complete and submit warranty registration on your behalf.
- Clearly state the benefits of regular maintenance as required for warranty validity.
- Advise you of the options of climate and efficiency
- Improving enhancement products associated with HVAC systems.
The consequences of hiring the wrong contractor.By hiring a qualified, licensed, and reputable HVAC contractor you can avoid many of the common hazards of hiring the wrong contractor including:
- Improper installation
- Poor-quality installation
- Poor communication
- Lack of urgency to complete the job
- Building code violations and penalties
- Lost use of comfort system
- Poor operation of comfort
- Invalid warranty due to improper installation
- Shortened equipment life
- Property damage