In light of the quickly evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Larson Air Conditioning wants to provide you information on a product that proactively treats every cubic inch of conditioned air in your home or business.
The In-duct LED Air Purifier is a whole-home air purification system that reduces airborne and surface contaminants, viruses and pollutants, through bi-polar ionization. When your HVAC system is ON the In-Duct LED Air Purifier produces ionized hydro-peroxide molecules that are distributed into the entire air space. Every time a hydro-peroxide molecule comes into contact with a contaminate it quickly breaks down and destroys them, restoring the air to its natural clean state.
The air purifier also uses positive and negative ions to charge the air causing dust, dander, dirt, pollen, and other particulates to stick together. When these particles stick together they become larger which allows for your existing air filters to be more efficient at capturing these particles.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Reduces airborne and surface microbials, bacteria, viruses, and mold
- Reduction of smoke, odors, VOCs, allergens, dust, and particulate
- Long-life replaceable LED cell module with 2.5x longer life
- Mercury free and verified ozone free
- Unlimited cycling capability designed to turn on/off with the HVAC system
- Enhanced zinc ceramic catalyst for superior bacteria and virus reduction
- 7-year limited warranty with 4-year cell warranty
Complete this form to request pricing.
The In-Duct LED Air Purifier can be installed in a wide variety of residential, commercial and industrial applications where a ducted HVAC system exists.
Here are some examples:
- Single family homes, apartments, condos
- In hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and doctor’s offices
- Schools, daycare centers, colleges and universities
- Fitness centers, locker rooms, athletic facilities
- Office buildings
- Veterinary clinics, animal hospitals, kennels
- Hotels, motels, and resorts
- Food processing and manufacturing plants/facilities
- Restaurants, diners, and bars
- U.S. Military approved for mold reduction in field hospitals
- U.S. and International Hospital approval for the fight against infectious diseases: 99% reduction of Staph (MRSA)
- Major U.S. city school reports 20% reduction in absenteeism
- Tested and approved by the Chinese Government for protection against the deadly SARS virus
- Approved by the USDA, FSIS, and FDA for use in food processing plants. Employed to reduce microbial contamination of food being processed.
- Cruise lines use it as a safety measure against Norwalk Virus outbreaks