AC Replacement & Installation
Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement
The health, comfort and productivity of Scottsdale and Phoenix homeowners ride on the performance and efficiency of their air conditioner installations. If your aging cooling system can’t keep up with the Arizona heat or it’s nickel-and-diming you at every turn, it’s probably time for AC replacement.
Shopping for an AC system can be confusing and frustrating, and choosing a system size, efficiency rating, manufacturer and model can overwhelm even the most determined researcher. When you partner with Larson Air Conditioning, our team presents all your options and helps you select the HVAC unit that’s best for your comfort and budget needs.
The Larson AC Installation Difference
Larson Air Conditioning hires experienced, NATE-certified technicians to complete your air conditioning installation, AC maintenance, or AC repair. Our commitment to homeowners begins with education, communication and understanding. Since our team members are technicians—not salespeople—you won’t get the hard sell. Instead, we take time to teach you about your system and help you decide if replacement is best, considering things like equipment age, efficiency and reliability. (Hint: If you’ve spent a fortune fixing your system or it is over 15 years old, a new air conditioner may be the wise choice.)
After recommending repair or replacement of your home AC unit, our highly trained technicians provide a flat-rate estimate that doesn’t leave you guessing. Arriving promptly and respecting your home, flooring and furnishings, we strive to create the ideal service experience. Most importantly, we promise your Phoenix or Scottsdale AC installation will be done right the first time. We don’t take shortcuts—and we never use substandard materials. Installing your air conditioner according to the manufacturer’s exact specifications, we guarantee our work and assure your new system operates at peak efficiency for years to come.
Installation Guidelines for Best AC Performance
Replacing an aging heating and cooling system with a new, high-efficiency model is a great start—but its performance is dependent on proper installation. According to ENERGY STAR®, improper installation can lower efficiency up to 30 percent while increasing utility bills and potentially shortening equipment life. Larson Air Conditioning takes pride in our work, so we guarantee best-quality AC installation. Quality guidelines include:
- Proper equipment sizing. Selecting proper HVAC equipment size is essential to performance, comfort and energy savings. A system that is too large will cycle on and off frequently, and a system that is too small won’t keep up with the heat. Incorrect sizing puts undue stress on air conditioning components, shortening their lifespan.
- Duct sealing. Leaky ducts compromise comfort and drastically decrease cooling efficiency. Larson technicians evaluate your duct system, identify leaks and seal ducts with mastic tape or an aerosol sealant. We also install new ducts and replace aging ducts as needed, since a high-quality duct system is essential to home climate success.
- Proper refrigerant charge. Incorrect refrigerant levels lower the efficiency of your air conditioning system by five to 20 percent and may even cause costly component failure. We ensure refrigerant levels are optimal for the system you choose.
- Airflow optimization. High or low airflow leads to discomfort and escalating energy bills. Larson Air Conditioning installation includes thorough airflow testing and adjustment.
Quality Installation Checklist
Larson Air Conditioning includes the following services with our Quality Installation package:
- Properly sized equipment (Manual J Load Calculation)
- Refrigerant lines brazed with nitrogen (Reduces carbon buildup and contamination)
- Properly evacuated refrigeration circuit (Reduces refrigerant contamination)
- Nitrogen pressure testing conducted (Ensures leak free refrigerant joints)
- Test for precise refrigerant levels (Weighed in by the ounce)
- Duct connections sealed with mastic (Reduced air leakage)
- Cabinet penetrations sealed with sealing compound (Reduced air leakage)
- Flue vent pipe checked for proper clearances from combustible material
- Condensate lines water tested to prove proper drainage
- Circuit breakers and fuses properly sized and checked
- Gas pressure checked and tuned
- Controls tested for proper response
Schedule Air Conditioner Installation & Service
When your cooling system gives up, it’s time to call the best. Trust our certified technicians to provide high-caliber service for your air conditioning installation and other AC needs. For your convenience, we also offer affordably priced home energy audits designed to help lower utility bills and enhance year-round comfort.